- Ministry of Commerce , GOI approved the proposal for setting up EMI/EMC lab at Noida under ASIDE grant (Rs. 14.5 Cr) in January, 2016.
- MoU between HITES & DGHS for setting up Chemical, Biomedical, Radiological & Nuclear (CBRN) Medical Centre at Safdurjung Hospital, New Delhi in January'2016.
- Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation (CDSCO) appointed HITES as PMC for setting up Laboratory at New Delhi (Rs. 139 Cr) in Feb, 2016.
- JIPMER appointed HITES as consultant for setting up JIPMER-II off-site campus at Karaikal in February' 2016.
- UN Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research Centre, engaged HITES for setting up 500 Bedded Cardiac Hospital at Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
- Agreement Signed between HITES & Republic of Guinea to act as PMC for Strengthening of Health System in under line of credit funding by GOI.
- HITES engaged by Govt. of Mizoram for Maintenance of the Bio-Medical Equipment.
- MoHFW appointed HITES as Procurement Support Agency for 39 Govt. Medical College Institutions under PMSSY III in June'2016
- MoU for the FY 2016-17 signed between HITES and HLL in Aug'2016.
- CDSCO, MoHFW appointed HITES as PMC for setting up Laboratory & office at Chennai & New Delhi
- HITES paid a dividend of Rs 34.94 lakhs to the parent company HLL for the FY 2015-16.
- Hon’ble Prime Minister Sh. Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone for the new AIIMS at Bathinda, Punjab on 25th Nov 2016.